ERAS Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blutie202

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Will there be any major "red flags" to my ERAS application if I only submit ONE letter of recommendation with my ERAS app before October 1?

Due to a weird scheduling conflict, I will not have any of my EM grades available until October 1. Thus, my EM SLOEs (3 of them) cannot be submitted until October 1 - but they WILL be submitted/SLOEs uploaded once the Dean's letter is released.

Is it true some programs may initially reject my ERAS before Oct. 1, even though the remainder of my letters will be in their hands by Oct. 1?

Thanks so much,

Members don't see this ad.

This should not be a red flag, but if you're truly concerned, you can email the program coordinator of programs that explicitly state they require more than one EM letter and let them know you'll have the other ones in early October. Upload your letters as soon as you have them. That's all you can do, so relax and enjoy 4th year.

Hi all,

Will there be any major "red flags" to my ERAS application if I only submit ONE letter of recommendation with my ERAS app before October 1?

Due to a weird scheduling conflict, I will not have any of my EM grades available until October 1. Thus, my EM SLOEs (3 of them) cannot be submitted until October 1 - but they WILL be submitted/SLOEs uploaded once the Dean's letter is released.

Is it true some programs may initially reject my ERAS before Oct. 1, even though the remainder of my letters will be in their hands by Oct. 1?

Thanks so much,

So OP did the late SLOEs affect anything?