ERAS Open, But How Many Neuro Programs?

Started by medsRus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medsRus

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ERAS is up and I am contemplating on how many neuro spots to apply to... I will be an US-IMG, I have great board scores, and limited US clinical experience (with LOR). Overall, a solid application. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
 
I don't think anyone can give you a magic number. Just apply to all the programs that you think would be a good fit for you & your career path. If you get too many interview invitations, then politely apologize. Just try to avoid under applying.

that's my 2 cents.