ERAS token for a GP going back to residency?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Timmythemic22

Beep Beep Ribby Ribby
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this has been covered elsewhere, but for time's sake and for being direct...

As a GP looking to apply for residency in 2016, where do I get my ERAS token for application?

I'm assuming this is where I get started? I've no clue as the last ERAS I was coddled by my student affairs office in med school, who wonderfully and carefully took me through the process. Now I've no clue. Any advice you can provide would be wonderful.

Tim

Members don't see this ad.

I know this has been covered elsewhere, but for time's sake and for being direct...

As a GP looking to apply for residency in 2016, where do I get my ERAS token for application?

I'm assuming this is where I get started? I've no clue as the last ERAS I was coddled by my student affairs office in med school, who wonderfully and carefully took me through the process. Now I've no clue. Any advice you can provide would be wonderful.

Tim
Same place you got it last time.

If you're a US grad, you need to contact the office of student affairs at the medical school you graduated from and they will give you a token. If you're a foreign grad, you go through the ECFMG.

Same place you got it last time.

If you're a US grad, you need to contact the office of student affairs at the medical school you graduated from and they will give you a token. If you're a foreign grad, you go through the ECFMG.

Thank you!