Erectile Dysfunction drugs on the rise

Started by MrBonita
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also get patients that are in their 30s getting ED med.
Not sure if they truly have ED or not.
But yes, I noticed there have been more sales of ED med as well.

Whenever I got a prescription like that, it would usually be for 1 or 2 tablets, and the first question he asked was always, "Can I drink with that?" :beat: Let's just say that when I worked at the grocery store, I had a very young tech who was probably a virgin ask me why I always put a "Do not drink alcohol" sticker on Viagra. I replied, "Renders it worthless" and she answered, "Oh, yeah."