ERs hiring fewer docs to save money

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah I mean it seems like the typical burden is 3-5pts per hour at my sites with APP patients (I see all of them.) If the average patient reimbursement is 160 dollars/pt 500/hr sounds like a deal.
How bad is your payor mix? Unless it's terrible terrible, they're getting more than $160.

Members don't see this ad.

How bad is your payor mix? Unless it's terrible terrible, they're getting more than $160.
The APP investor presentation said $165/pt. Similar for usacs. With the nsa it’s surely lower. Haven’t heard any updated info.

Members don't see this ad :)
Huh. Our per patient average dropped last year but is still considerably more than $165.
I’m referring to their overall number. Pre nsa usacs was at a similar number and this is for a fairly large number of patients.

Toomuch are you in an sdg? I can’t recall where everyone is here and their jobs.

I’m referring to their overall number. Pre nsa usacs was at a similar number and this is for a fairly large number of patients.

Toomuch are you in an sdg? I can’t recall where everyone is here and their jobs.
Yes, we're a democratic group. It's nice knowing what actual reimbursement per patient is on average down to the actual cent at each hospital.

Yes, we're a democratic group. It's nice knowing what actual reimbursement per patient is on average down to the actual cent at each hospital.
Yep. My group has that as well. Game changer.