ESMO 2026

Started by Palex80
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Palex80

RAD ON
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ESMO 2026 will be in Madrid, Spain this October.

Some abstract titles have already been announced. Here's some interesting RadOnc stuff.

1.
1786464528886.png

1786464422712.png

We already know that Keynote-975 is negative, based on a company press release. I assume the French trial may also show similar results.


2.
1786464437423.png

Since this "only" a rapid oral session, I have the feeling it's going to be negative. This would be very bad.


3.
1786464504427.png



4.
1786464840406.png



5.
1786975426434.png
 
Last edited:
Re Omission of RT after BCS for breast cancer: I’ll save everyone some time:

Like LUMINA, CALGB and Prime 2: omitting RT in older, lower risk ER+ patients doesn’t impact OS, but it does greatly reduce local recurrence.

Depending on what the authors were going for, they will either conclude that it’s indicated for LC or not indicated for lack of OS advantage.