Essay Correcting Services?

Started by kornphan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kornphan

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I was wondering if any of you have experience with essay correcting services. I am filling out essays for my secondaries and I was thinking about having them corrected by a professional service. Your opinions would be appreciated. Thanks.
 
Did you do this for your AMCAS essays? In general I'd say it's a good idea to have someone look over one's essays to look for mistakes and perhaps make suggestions, but if you're capable of writing the AMCAS essays without professional help, I don't really think it's warranted for the secondaries. Unless you really don't have anyone who could
proof and edit for you.