This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Boston, MA Boston University School of Medicine Average GPAGPA 3.74 Average MCATMCAT 517 IS tuitionIS $72,626 OOS tuitionOOS $72,626 Application feeFee $110 BU Details Interview Feedback School Secondaries

addiiieee

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I went back and just re-read my BU essays and I noticed I fully repeated a sentence. My concluding sentence is written the exact same twice. I don’t know how I missed this on my final read through😭. Anyone know how strictly ADCOMS are reading these. Like does this just toss my app?
 
Which prompt?
was for this prompt:
2. Provide a timeline or narrative highlighting any notable aspects of your educational journey that you believe are especially relevant or significant to us better understanding who you are. Section not required but…this is an opportunity to describe any learning experience(s) that are not covered in other sections of your supplemental application or AMCAS application. For example, have you lived in another country or experienced a culture unlike your own? Worked in a field that contributed to your understanding of people unlike yourself? Do you have advanced training in art, music, or sports, etc.?