Essay Editing Service

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

edkNARF

A is A
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I have started working on my personal statement. It is good, but I think it can be made much better. I was thinking about using an editing service like essayedge.com. Has anyone had any experience with them or similar services?

Aaronpsr

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there,

I used EssayEdge for my essay. The editor that helped me was fantastic...the personal attention was great and she even helped me out on a holiday! I was really pleased with the whole service (of course, you pay for it though..). pm me if you have any other questions about it.

tatadds

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I used essay edge as well and was really happy with it. Perhaps the best part of the service is that it motivates you to get it done as you have deadlines to write it and finish. its worth the money

PERFECT3435

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i used essayedge.com as well. i recommend them.:)

Thaxil

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I guess Essayedge.com is o.k.; I never used them. I did start to pay for on similar service, but quickly realize that they were using a cookie-cutter strategy for my essay. Best advise is to revise, revise, and revise, and had as many people look at it to give feedback.

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Take it to the English department at your school, and ask for any/every tutor they have, who is a pre-professional student, to read it.

That should be free and do just as well as any professional service.