• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

edkNARF

A is A
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2003
Philadelphia
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I have started working on my personal statement. It is good, but I think it can be made much better. I was thinking about using an editing service like essayedge.com. Has anyone had any experience with them or similar services?

Aaronpsr

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 17, 2003
Pittsburgh, PA
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hey there,

I used EssayEdge for my essay. The editor that helped me was fantastic...the personal attention was great and she even helped me out on a holiday! I was really pleased with the whole service (of course, you pay for it though..). pm me if you have any other questions about it.

tatadds

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 31, 2003
California
Status (Visible)
I used essay edge as well and was really happy with it. Perhaps the best part of the service is that it motivates you to get it done as you have deadlines to write it and finish. its worth the money

About the Ads

Thaxil

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2003
myrtle Beach, SC
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
I guess Essayedge.com is o.k.; I never used them. I did start to pay for on similar service, but quickly realize that they were using a cookie-cutter strategy for my essay. Best advise is to revise, revise, and revise, and had as many people look at it to give feedback.

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Take it to the English department at your school, and ask for any/every tutor they have, who is a pre-professional student, to read it.

That should be free and do just as well as any professional service.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.