Essay Editing Service

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

krnkimsung

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a good essay editing service (preferrable online) for my personal statement. I've spent quite a long time to put my essay together and have many people proof-read it for me over the last several months.

As a final touch-up I would like to use one of thoes online-essay editing services. I've used it for my undergraduate application and it definitely helped me to get into some prestigious schools (which shall remain nameless).

If you have used it before for your dental school personal statement, would you like to share it with me?

Thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

I dont know its ok to use that kind of service, but you could try the writing services at your college to proofread it for you. I asked my old english prof. to check it out for me.

My wife's boss is the MOST A.R. person you will ever meet...I had him give it a once over for me and he actually didn't have too many bad comments on it. Also, the writing center through your college is another great place to start. They will generally give you a great place to start after you have a good draft going.

Plan on spending a lot of time changing and re-writing your essay. It's always good to look at it over a span of a week or two, because different things will pop into your head.

Best of luck!

i posted this somewhere in here. i am using mdessay.com

a couple of my undergrad friends used them for med school and one got a scholarship..so hope they can help me too.