essay editting service

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lucyzhang

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about using the commercial essay editting service
but is that cheating?

Members don't see this ad.

I would save my money. If you're still in school take it to an English teacher. If not, let someone you trust look it over, and if that's not an option let some SDNers that are already in read it and tell you what they think. The essay is important, but I would worry about my grades and DATs more.

I personally don't think it's cheating, but I do think it's a waste of money. Do as Calc says, but don't just send it to one or two people, send it to as many trusted friends as you have. Sometimes it's difficult to send it to your friends and family. The statement to a degree bares your soul, but your friends and family are the people who you can really trust, and will give you good opinions. At least try that before dropping the big bucks on a writing service...unless of course you're lazy and can afford it, then by all means, give the writing service a try :)

I find that college professors are one of your best resources. Take it to a pre-dental/per-medical advisor/committee if such a thing exists at your school.

Family and close friends tend to ease up on the critique to spare your feelings, or maybe since they've gone through that experience with you, they might understand what a stranger may find confusing. (That sentence right there was downright confusing itself, sorry).

Don't waste your money. Heck, if you want, I'll read your essay for ya. =)