Essay Feedback

Started by dhc1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dhc1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know there are already a few threads out there for this, but I feel weird just PMing people without asking first: Would anyone mind taking a look over my essay? I'd love some feedback on it!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I agree. Would someone be willing to read mine as well? I am brand new to this site and may need some guidance in how to do things so bare with me.. 🙂
 
Would anyone mind providing me with feedback on my personal comments essay for the SMDEP?

Edit: Whoops. Nevermind. Wrong section.
 
Last edited:
I also wouldn't mind giving feedback! I have been accepted to a few schools and made a decision! Also graduated..so a little bored with the free time! PM me!