• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Essay Help!

tupt8808

2+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2017
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Hello
I am applying for PT school the 2018 cycle and plan on sending in my application within the week. There is one essay question I am having trouble coming up with ideas regarding what to write about.
Here is the question...

Indicate, in essay form, how extensively you explored the many various settings in which physical therapists practice.

Any help in terms of ideas of what to write about would be greatly appreciated!

Smash Atoms

2+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2017
  1. Physical Therapy Student
How many places did you shadow?
Question seems to be fairly clear in asking what areas of PT you spent time shadowing in. It's a huge career field and the essay should attest to your understanding of its breadth.
If you only shadowed in one or two settings you could speak a bit about what you learned but should be able to articulate what you know about the other areas of the profession.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.