Essay help

Started by annnanlo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

annnanlo

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I found this prompt on one of the kaplan practice test, and I was sitting for a long time but still don't have any clue. anyone knows how to approach this topic?

*Discuss a solution to the problem of establishing fair immigration policies.*
 
I found this prompt on one of the kaplan practice test, and I was sitting for a long time but still don't have any clue. anyone knows how to approach this topic?

*Discuss a solution to the problem of establishing fair immigration policies.*

"WDCD?" What does Canada Do?

Canada uses a point-based system to determine your eligibility for immigration. Speak certain languages? +points. Trained in certain careers? +points.

This gives trained individuals an easier method of immigration. The same could apply to the United States.

There aren't any right/wrong answers to it.