ESSAY OPINIONS

Started by amlope03
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

amlope03

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently attempted a rough draft for my essay and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to read it. It is truly a "rough draft" (as in I wrote it in an hour or so). I am mostly looking for opinions on whether I have QUALITY reasons and such, not so much grammar or anything. Any sort of feedback would be great!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm willing as well if you need any additional feedback, seems like you have a lot of people though! lol
 
Hi guys
I just composed my rough draft as well. It is very rough. I feel I am stuck, which need some insight from other before I rewrite the whole things.
Thank you
 
I just finalized and submitted my application, down to read and offer insight if anyone is interested.
Just shoot me a PM.
 
I would be more than happy to review any of your essays; I love how collaborative and helpful these forums are, and I'd like to contribute how I can! Anyone who is interested in feedback and send their essay to [email protected] and I'll try to offer some (hopefully) helpful feedback!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad