Quantcast

essay questions during SGU interview???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dondon

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be interviewed by an SGU alumni pretty soon and I was told that I will have to write a brief personal essay in the beginning of my interview. Those of you who had SGU interviews, what type of essay questions should I expect??

McGillGrad

Building Mind and Body
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's always the same essay. They just want to make sure you can read and write.

AngryBaby

El Hefe
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. Every now and again I make things a little too easy.

AllIn4Life

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
the only preparation for the interview is walking in with a pulse

AngryBaby

El Hefe
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
the only preparation for the interview is walking in with a pulse
Although if you could figure out a way to walk in without one then you'd really be on to something! Who'd reject the walking dead guy??

Great advice, AllIn.

AllIn4Life

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
if you could do that i'd take a shot at walking into the Harvard med school admissions dept.

Although if you could figure out a way to walk in without one then you'd really be on to something! Who'd reject the walking dead guy??

Great advice, AllIn.

Mustango

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I found it a bit disrespectful when they asked me to write the essay. I wrote it once already in the application. Now they want me to write it again since they do not believe that I wrote it. If that is the case, why even bother having the essay in the application. Come on people, I think if you went to college you would be able to write a simple essay on why you want to become a doctor. I always did find these essays quite stupid...