Essay questions

Started by alferec
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alferec

Future Army OD
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do admissions committees read essay questions before or after the interview invitation? I heard somewhere that SCCO considers essay questions only after the applicant is qualified academically.
 
alferec said:
Do admissions committees read essay questions before or after the interview invitation? I heard somewhere that SCCO considers essay questions only after the applicant is qualified academically.


You could always send an email to the school and ask them. I don't know if that's a good idea or not though. I have a contact now at the school that I'm most interested in that I can ask questions like that to.