Essay section!

Started by PharmOl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmOl

I do Math.
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So the question I have is whether or not the problem- solving essay on the PCAT has to be factual. I'm worried that I'll get a topic I'm not very knowledgeable about and will stall when discussing it. Do they judge on content or just the language and problem- solving skills? Can I make stuff up as long as my writing skills are adequate? Anyone knows?
 
So the question I have is whether or not the problem- solving essay on the PCAT has to be factual. I'm worried that I'll get a topic I'm not very knowledgeable about and will stall when discussing it. Do they judge on content or just the language and problem- solving skills? Can I make stuff up as long as my writing skills are adequate? Anyone knows?

WHen all else fails, BS that thing! I mean 30 minutes to write a good essay is crazy! But I think they are mostly checking for grammar, not necessarily how 'correct' you answer the question. But I could be wrong...