Essay writing tips?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

melnahass

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anybody has tips on writing a good essay when applying to GPR programs through PASS.

Members don't see this ad.

i doubt they actually read the full essay, a good catchy intro is all you need. visit the program and do well on the interview thats what matters i think.

i doubt they actually read the full essay, a good catchy intro is all you need. visit the program and do well on the interview thats what matters i think.

I read all the essays. It is a top criteria for not getting an interview.Written communication skills are vital, and I would hesitate to accept anyone without a demonstration of their abilities. Further, it is a chance to express what is important to you, something that may not be touched upon during the interview process.

Hi friend... i think you had better keep writing the outline of your essay... you know an outline helps you to keep in touch with the matter... i have been got this idea when i was busy with my land pollution essay and it helped me very much dear... i have one suggestion that it is good to write a catchy introduction and title for your essay, which decides the value of your essay... good luck....