essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JongMyungKim

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am applying several dpt program.
Some of the schools that I apply requires me to write additional supplemental essay.
I wonder if other school could share my supplemental essay.
For example, if school A and B require supplemental essay, could school B see my essay that I write for school A?

Thanks.
 
Hello, I am applying several dpt program.
Some of the schools that I apply requires me to write additional supplemental essay.
I wonder if other school could share my supplemental essay.
For example, if school A and B require supplemental essay, could school B see my essay that I write for school A?

Thanks.

I dont think there is an official rule saying you cant do that but I recommend you dont. Just because the questions might be different. But no, School A cannot see school B's supplemental essay and vice versa.