Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
I am making the final finishing touches on my personal statement, and although a few people have looked it over and thought it was good, I am seriously considering getting pofessional editors to take a look at it. Does anyone know how EssayEdge is, and/or other recommendations? Is it really worth it to have professional editors take a look at it? How is everyone else getting their editing done?
Many thanks in advance for all of your help!
I am making the final finishing touches on my personal statement, and although a few people have looked it over and thought it was good, I am seriously considering getting pofessional editors to take a look at it. Does anyone know how EssayEdge is, and/or other recommendations? Is it really worth it to have professional editors take a look at it? How is everyone else getting their editing done?
Many thanks in advance for all of your help!