EssayEdge for personal statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Scandinavia

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm applying for the fall 2003, and have started thinking about my personal statement. After researching essayedge's website, I was impressed by their ability to manipulate words and sentencees. But as all of you probably can relate to; I want value for my money.

Have you used their services? Was it worth it? I would love to hear from you. :wink: :D :)

Members don't see this ad.

the essay is YOUR voice to adcoms. nuff said

I used Essay Edge a bunch of times. It was expensive, but I made the decision that anything that would help would be worth it. I have a full-time job that made it relatively easy for me to afford it.

They were pretty good. I had two editors, one an older male (at least I think he was older) and the other a fourth-year med student at Penn. They both provided some really good advice. I suggest that you consult as many people as possible regarding your essay, however. My sister writes extremely well and she had some suggestions that the Essay Edge editors could never have come up with simply because they don't know me.

I have no reservations about recommending Essay Edge, but the choice is up to you. Good luck!