Essays during Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gabyareyes

Reaction score
I have my first interview (virtual) coming up next week and just saw a portion of it will be writing and submitting an essay. I was wondering if anyone had any insight on how these work, or what types of questions are asked? Any tips are appreciated, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

It could be anything random…I remember the essay question I had last year was “who is the best sports team ever?” I really think they look to see if you can write, stay on topic, give your opinion and stick to it. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 1 user
I have my first interview (virtual) coming up next week and just saw a portion of it will be writing and submitting an essay. I was wondering if anyone had any insight on how these work, or what types of questions are asked? Any tips are appreciated, thanks!
Can be anything. 1 school wanted us to write what we would do if we were superheroes. The other asked why we wanted to be PT. Just prepare to quickly BS something if essay topics are weird.