Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
Penny (admissions at OVC) is not being very clear with answering my questions, I was hoping someone would be able to help me out:
I'm a student in B.C. right now and I want to move to Ontario in Sept of this year, live there for 1 year (Sept 08-Sept 09) and apply for the Sept 09 entry. Would I be considered an Ontario resident and thus be eligible to apply?
Does anyone have experience with this situation?
Thanks!
Penny (admissions at OVC) is not being very clear with answering my questions, I was hoping someone would be able to help me out:
I'm a student in B.C. right now and I want to move to Ontario in Sept of this year, live there for 1 year (Sept 08-Sept 09) and apply for the Sept 09 entry. Would I be considered an Ontario resident and thus be eligible to apply?
Does anyone have experience with this situation?
Thanks!