Ethical question sampler

Started by pharmd-08
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmd-08

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know any good source of ethical questions that are frequently asked in writing excercise?(what book to read, what website to check out etc)
I just want to prepare for my interview by reading as many cases as possible.
I've searched and found some old thread about ethical questions. Sharing your thoughts about ethical cases is appreciated
 
I don't know of any book that you can read but just wanted to let you know the ethical question I had for writing sample. Basically stated that you are a pharmacist who has been reading articles that the AIDS virus in growing in population. As such you would like to hold an informational session for local high school students. However, you live in a conservative society and people may not respect you if you do so. What would you do in such a case?