ETSU Applicants!

Started by Teggie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Teggie

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone apply to ETSU for January 2007? What were your stats? Has anyone heard anything? Thanks guys!
 
Yes. I have an interview August 24th.
GPA: 3.2 (167 credit hours earned)
PCAT: 93
Bachelor of Arts
Three years pharmacy tech experience.
Good luck!
 
Rxbound said:
Yes. I have an interview August 24th.
GPA: 3.2 (167 credit hours earned)
PCAT: 93
Bachelor of Arts
Three years pharmacy tech experience.
Good luck!

You're probaly gonna get in..you got great stats! 👍 When did you turn in your application and when did they invite you for the interview? Thanks alot.
 
My application was complete in the middle of June and I got the invite sometime in July...good luck.