ETSU DPT interviews for 2022

Started by AMLCD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AMLCD

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good morning - has anyone heard when they are offering interviews? In reading a thread from last year, April is here and we should start hearing? I'm waiting on pins and needles!

thank you
 
Good morning - has anyone heard when they are offering interviews? In reading a thread from last year, April is here and we should start hearing? I'm waiting on pins and needles!

thank you
Hi! they already offered some interviews spots! I was offered to interview on April 2nd. Definitely reach out to them to see if they are still offering interviews