Etsu obgyn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adrenalin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did any1 interview @ ETSU OBGYN?
did you receive any response post interview...?
Thanx

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed there (it's my home school, btw), and my "response" post interview thus far has been a Christmas card. Not sure what you were looking for in terms of "response".

Unless there have been SUBSTANTIAL changes in that program, just say no. Really.

This forum is not an appropriate place to shred a program. So I won't start.

PM me if you'd like.

Members don't see this ad :)
Unless there have been SUBSTANTIAL changes in that program, just say no. Really.

PM me if you'd like.

I strongly second Trillgirl's response...

PM me if you'd like.

Considering the fact that you are now an attending, and pruritis is a 3rd year, I'm willing to bet it has been many years since you've been 4th year medical students. So, needless to say, there have been many, many substantial changes to the ETSU program over the past 3-4 years. No, I'm not defending them because they are my home school (I'm the first to admit when I don't like something), but giving credit where credit is due. There were VERY bad problems a few years ago, and the wrongs have been righted to a substantial degree.

Currently I am a PGY1 in OBGYN at ETSU. I am very pleased with my intern year so far. I feel well supported and am getting plenty of experience. I don't know how the program was years ago, but so far so good :)