ETSU Pharmacy

Started by mccamy63
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a non early decision candidate and I received an e-mail earlier tonight with the admission committee's decision inside. They will be sending a hard copy in the mail
 
i have an interview nov.19........recievd an email 2day
 
I go for an interview on NOV. 19th as well. I also have an interview with UACP on the 15th. To those who have already been accepted at UACP, any interview tips? Thanks!
 
I'm a sophomore with 49 completed hours. My gpa is 4.0 and I got a 69 on pcat. Look under the interview section for help preparing for it.
 
Did they have a interview date on the 16th? they haven't updated their statistics for their "current admissions cycle" yet...

Been placed on hold..