Etsu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GatorRxdaughter

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Spoke to ETSU today. They have selected 36 so far....out of 72. Interviewed more last week and sent out 12 more acceptances, but have not heard back from those 12. So, there could be 48 total. How many are still waiting back from ETSU? I am, I have been placed into the "hold" category. Keepin' my fingers crossed.

Members don't see this ad.

i went to the march 9 interview and they said there was 28 spots left. they said they accepted 12 of those people.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was at the March 9th interview also, and I still haven't heard anything, so I assume I've also been put on the wait-list.

I think there were about 25 people at the interview when I went.

I have an interview there tomorrow, the 21st. The nerves are starting to kick in.

you think there going now. wait until this weekend when your waiting on the letter.:eek:

It's awesome that folks are getting the interviews that they desire....I am hoping for one myself! Good luck on the interviews and congrats to the ones that have received their acceptance letters. Hope to see you there in the Fall!
:D

Wondering how the interviews went for the folks that had them this week? How were your nerves? I've read that the interviews are pretty laid back and not too stressful. Would y'all say the same?

Im so happy, i checked the mail. i got accepted.

congratulations. what did you think about the school?

Members don't see this ad :)
i think it was great, and ill like it here, another thing is, they might hold another interview

Where are you from Koz? I haven't got my letter yet but I live in Middle Tennessee.

Hey guys, I was at the March 9th interview and I thought it went pretty well.. I didn't get my letter until March 22nd! Yeah, I was promised that I would get this letter no later than Thursday, March 15th. To much of my dismay, I got wait listed. I REALLY REALLY want to go to ETSU College of Pharmacy this fall... but I guess all I can do now is wait. :(

Just got my acceptance letter today. I interviewed March 22nd. Im so excited!! Ill see you all in the fall, woot!:D

Hey guys, I was at the March 9th interview and I thought it went pretty well.. I didn't get my letter until March 22nd! Yeah, I was promised that I would get this letter no later than Thursday, March 15th. To much of my dismay, I got wait listed. I REALLY REALLY want to go to ETSU College of Pharmacy this fall... but I guess all I can do now is wait. :(

Yeah, I was at the same interview and got my letter around the same time as you. I assumed that they sent out the acceptance letters first, since toyaboobear knew way before us. Oh well, good luck!

just curious... how many people were at the interview on the 22nd? and i've heard the last interview session would be sometime in mid-april. is there another one in between? i mean, as a wait listed applicant, i would hope not.

just curious... how many people were at the interview on the 22nd? and i've heard the last interview session would be sometime in mid-april. is there another one in between? i mean, as a wait listed applicant, i would hope not.

There were 27 people on the 22nd. I think there is only one more interview date left possibly 2. That is what they told us. Also I got my letter today and I was accepted to ETSU!:D See you guys in the fall.

Congrats to those who were accepted! I'll see you guys up there in August!

Where are you from Koz? I haven't got my letter yet but I live in Middle Tennessee.
i lived in Kingsport, which is like 30 mins away, so the letter came quick to me. Im not sure how many got accepted, but from what i heard, there was atleast 27 spot left when our group was interviewed, and there was like 27 ppl. So there is a good chance that there is gonna be another interview, or they just going to go down on the waiting list. And i was told, last year about 10 ppl on the wait list got accepted, So keep your finger crossed.
To those that got accepted, C U this Fall.

hey, i'm new to this website. I just got my letter of acceptance today. I interviewed in the very first group back in december. I've been on the wait list since then. I brought my pcat scores up so much in jan. that they looked at my application again. I can't wait to meet everyone in the fall!
For everyone on the wait list, don't give up hope!!:D

Congratz Yelhsa

wow! congrats to everyone accepted :clap:!! im glad to see our school is represented so well considering this will only be its second class! cant wait to see everyone in the fall!

Its funny but, yes we'll see each other in the fall, but probably have no idea which one is which.

yeah thats true. i may stand out a little. i will probably be one of the few guys with long hair, probable the only one.

then ill be sure to walk up to every long hair guy and said hey toyaboobear

Just wanting to give congrats to everyone that is being accepted. Looking forward to meeting everyone in the fall.

so did anyone get accepted and turned down the offer by any chance?:idea:

This probably sounds totally cheesy, but we need to make a facebook group so we'll know who is who...just a thought.

set one up and post the name on here so we can find it and join.

Hello Pharmers
I am currently a first year med student at Quillen here to extend a welcome on behalf of my class.
If you have any questions about JC or the school feel free to point them here.
Looking forward to meet you and good luck to those still waiting.

Nevermind, I made the group. "ETSU college of pharmacy- Class of 2011" is the group name. See everyone there.

Thanks for making it, pharmer8747 and thanks for the welcome, ColinHay!

thanks ColinHay. how do i find that group?:oops:

we should also have a facebook group for the hopefuls, i.e. the people on the waitlist, like me. oh wait, everyone here's been accepted. :(

you can find the group by signing into facebook and just searching for the name of the group.

we should also have a facebook group for the hopefuls, i.e. the people on the waitlist, like me. oh wait, everyone here's been accepted. :(
Just keep your hope up flip, you'll be in the group. just dont give up.

Umm I suggest making a group for people on FOUR WAITLISTS! Oh no, wait, that's just me...

My interview was on Feb 15. It was the second interview that they had. I had paid my $100 to reserve my space just in case, but I will call them in May to discontinue my enrollment.

I was emailed yesterday saying that i was on the waitlist :scared:

anyone know anything about this last interview session? evidently, the last session is sometime in mid-april (i.e. now). just wondering, because i'm ready for some waitlist action.