Etsu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SCFutureDPT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who will be starting at ETSU in January 2011?

Members don't see this ad.

Who will be starting at ETSU in January 2011?

i am looking to go back to school and will eventually be applying to ETSU, if you dont mind me asking what were your scores to get in to ETSU?

thanks and GL

I was supposed to but differed my acceptance to January 2012. See you next year!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was supposed to but differed my acceptance to January 2012. See you next year!

I just had my early interview at ETSU, I feel like it went pretty well. If you don't mind me asking, how has your first few months gone? Would you say it is harder than you were expecting? Also, I feel like my grades and GRE were competitive, would you mind sharing yours just so I can see how we compare so I can get a good idea of where I stand? Thanks

Here is a reminder, Thanks!

Hello all,

I have been moving an abundance of threads from this forum to the Pre-PT forum. I totally understand that as acceptances roll in and you need to decide where to go for school, you want opinions from your peers. Or, if you know where you're going, you want to find other people going to the same school. That's definitely fine to post, but please do so in the Pre-PT forum.

Just a reminder: The Pre-PT forum is for anything pertaining to choosing PT schools, gathering info about schools (including "who is going to be at ________ in fall 2012?" or "who has heard from _______" threads), questions about prereqs, applications, interviews, etc.

The DPT forum should be focused on issues related to current students and practicing professionals (news, health care reform, insurance issues, anecdotes, treatment innovations, advice for PT classes, etc.).

Everyone is obviously welcome to read and post anywhere in this forum, as long as it is on topic to the section. Please keep anything pertaining to the application process in the Pre-PT section so that the major issues threads in this forum don't get lost.

Thanks! And if you have any questions or concerns, just let me know!
DancerFutureDPT

Hi there. I was wondering if you could tell me more about this school. Do you mind posting your stats? When you said you applied early what do you mean? With the stats I posted below do you think I have a change?

University of Illinois
BS in Kinesiology

Overall GPA: 3.48

PreReq GPA: 3.33

GRE: 410V 600Q 4.0A

I just applied for the early decision deadline which was march 3rd, it's pretty much for students who know that ETSU (east tennessee state university) is their first choice, however I hear they only accept maybe 5 or 6 for early decision. Anyway, their regular deadline is in July with interviews in August so you still have plenty of time to apply (they start in January which is kinda weird). Here are my stats Overall GPA 3.66, prereq 3.78, around an 1150 GRE on the new scale, 125 observation hours at 4 locations. So we seem to have similar stats so I hope you have a chance! haha, but ill be sure and post if I get accepted. Good luck! :D

Hi there. I was wondering if you could tell me more about this school. Do you mind posting your stats? When you said you applied early what do you mean? With the stats I posted below do you think I have a change?

University of Illinois
BS in Kinesiology

Overall GPA: 3.48

PreReq GPA: 3.33

GRE: 410V 600Q 4.0A

Thanks! I wish I would have known to apply earlier! I will be applying tho! Keep me updated! =) Good luck!

Thanks! I wish I would have known to apply earlier! I will be applying tho! Keep me updated! =) Good luck!

I just got my email today saying that I have been accepted!! :soexcited: