Europe EU graduate move to Norway

Started by Lola234
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lola234

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I am an EU citizen that recently graduated from medical university in Poland. I decided to move to Sweden and have learned swedish as well (I have the certificates), and have actively been trying to find work and apply for AT here. I was wondering what the process is in order to receive "internship" in Norway? I assume it is called "LIS1"? I have tried searching but I have not seen a clear answer.

I have seen a lot of information concerning non-EU graduates, but not clear information for EU graduates.

Thank you!