Evaluators..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddsjc2014

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In my school, each evaluators submit their recommendations directly to the prehealth committee, and a person in charge keep all those recommendations in file. In AADSAS Evaluator section, should I write the address of prehealth committee since they will send those recommendations to each school via electronic and just write different evaluator's names? or should I use each professor's specific address? I'm confused... plz help me out.

Members don't see this ad.

Our school has the same system and we were advised by our pre-health advisory to put the person's name and email address who is in charge of handling the file.

Our school has the same system and we were advised by our pre-health advisory to put the person's name and email address who is in charge of handling the file.
When I put the name of the evaluator and the e-mail address of the person in charge (the pre-health advisor) the system takes it as the same person; it doesn't allow me to add more evaluator with the same e-mail address!!!
Help

Members don't see this ad :)
Somebody....

When I put the name of the evaluator and the e-mail address of the person in charge (the pre-health advisor) the system takes it as the same person; it doesn't allow me to add more evaluator with the same e-mail address!!!
Help

i want to help you, but i dont get what you're trying to ask?

i want to help you, but i dont get what you're trying to ask?
My LOR were sent to the pre-health advisor office at my shcool. My school will send this letters electronically this year, but they say I need to fill out the LOR part at the ADDSAS application, anyway. I don't have the e-mails of any of the people who wrote my LOR. Besides, the pre-health advisor will be the one sending the letters, so I was thinking on putting the e-mail of the pre-health advisor for all my LOR, but when I do it, the system doesn't allow me to do it; it says I can't put the same person twice... I will call my pre-health advisor tomorrow, I was planning on finish my application this weekend, but I will have to wait now........

My LOR were sent to the pre-health advisor office at my shcool. My school will send this letters electronically this year, but they say I need to fill out the LOR part at the ADDSAS application, anyway. I don't have the e-mails of any of the people who wrote my LOR. Besides, the pre-health advisor will be the one sending the letters, so I was thinking on putting the e-mail of the pre-health advisor for all my LOR, but when I do it, the system doesn't allow me to do it; it says I can't put the same person twice... I will call my pre-health advisor tomorrow, I was planning on finish my application this weekend, but I will have to wait now........

I gotcha now. Will your pre-health advisor submit one letter compiling the info from the LORs he/she receives? if so, then this prolly is technically considered a committee letter and only the pre-health advisor needs to be listed on aadsas. if not, then you should find the emails of the specific profs writing the LORs because they are the ones writing them (who cares about who's sending them?). Emails are easy to find on dept. webpages or by a simple call to the department--i think you're making this a little harder than it actually is.