Ever wake up too early for DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Greensalad

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have you ever woken up without an alarm clock the morning of your DAT with just 5 or less hours of sleep and couldn't fall back asleep?

Members don't see this ad.

I couldn't sleep at all the nite before- Went to bed at 10:30p and finally fell asleep ~ 4:30a. Just part of the process- expect it. Good luck all!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I dunno...workout for 5 hours the night before...I'm thinking about doing something along those lines the day before the test. I think the tylenol pm route may be too risky.

well since I'm taking my DAT tomorrow, I'll let you know if I figure anything out tonight

i went running (even though i normally don;t run) for about 3 miles to tire myself out. didn't want to go to the gym and workout or play basketball for a long period of time because that would just make me realyl sore or possibly injured the next day. but i think if you just ran slow for 3 miles that would make you tierd enough to get some sleep. it worked for me at least.

Expect it. It surely will make you a nervous wreck.... What I did was take ambien the night before the test to help me sleep.