Everything is SO SLOW this year...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swanlake

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, guys. I am about to......(you imagine) :eek:

Last year, SDNers started receiving their acceptance letter as early as Nov. 25th. However, it seems like NO one has received any acceptance letter yet.
Not only for acceptance letters, but also receiving invitation for interviews seems to be slower this year too. It may be due to the fact that there are huge increase in number of applicants. Cheer up guys..(I need to calm down myself first....)

ONLY 28 hours + 52 minutes to go~~!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

swanlake said:

Last year, SDNers started receiving their acceptance letter as early as Nov. 25th. However, it seems like NO one has received any acceptance letter yet.
Not only for acceptance letters, but also receiving invitation for interviews seems to be slower this year too. It may be due to the fact that there are huge increase in number of applicants. Cheer up guys..(I need to calm down myself first....)

It does seem a LOT slower!! I couldn't imagine people finding out as early as last years' did. Maybe they're all spying on us and rubbing their hands together in glee as they watch us form new ulcers ;) :(

swanlake said:

how do you know there is a huge increases in the number of applicants?

Members don't see this ad :)
The grammatical prowess in this room is overwhelming.

I recommend Eats, Shoots and Leaves by Lynne Truss. It's a 2004 Bestseller about the prevelance of grammatical errors...I just started it, and it's amazing and hilarious!!

...errr, not that we're old enough to be...recommending books to each other. Jeez. *future image of me as 65-year-old book club member*

etan4 said:
The grammatical prowess in this room is overwhelming.
LOL! You are soooo wrong for that! :laugh: :laugh: