Everything you need to ACE NBDE Part II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NBDE4Sale

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently took the NBDE Part II and was very pleased with my score. I wanted to sell all of the items I used to study for it since I put no marks on them. I recently posted it all on Ebay for $0.01 and no reserve. The link is http://cgi.ebay.com/NBDE-Part-II-De...oryZ2228QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Please check out this auction for both the 2007-08 Dental Decks Part II and the ASDA released exam questions II-L from 1998-2005. The decks retail new for $240 = $230 plus $10 S/H and II-L retails for $72.50 = $60 plus $12.50 S/H. Everything is like new with minimal wear and tear. If you have any questions please post them or email me.

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry I am new to SND. It is really important that I do well on my NBDE part 2 and I was curious if you would recommend any other books other than what you have included in this auction? I want to cover all of my bases but i think that stuff you posted is a good foundation and I will probably bid on it as long as it stays below $250. I may PM you other questions if you don't mind.

Thanks for the reply. This is everything that I personally used to study for the NBDE part II and I was happy with my score. I used other things to study for part I like Stax and other older oldies but I didn't think they helped very much. Please feel free to PM me with any other messages.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just wanted to answer some of the questions that I have had PMed to me.

1. Did you write on any of the items? No I did not, I didn't use a pen or highlighter and tried to handle the cards minimally.

2. Can I sell the stuff separately? No sorry it is a package deal.

3. How did you feel about the NBDE part II? I felt that it was challenging but the stuff I used to study had me as prepared as I could be. I still think that the case section is ridiculous, the radiographs are hard to read.

thanks for checking out this post and best of luck