• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Everything you need to ACE NBDE Part II

NBDE4Sale

10+ Year Member
Aug 22, 2005
    I recently took the NBDE Part II and was very pleased with my score. I wanted to sell all of the items I used to study for it since I put no marks on them. I recently posted it all on Ebay for $0.01 and no reserve. The link is http://cgi.ebay.com/NBDE-Part-II-De...oryZ2228QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Please check out this auction for both the 2007-08 Dental Decks Part II and the ASDA released exam questions II-L from 1998-2005. The decks retail new for $240 = $230 plus $10 S/H and II-L retails for $72.50 = $60 plus $12.50 S/H. Everything is like new with minimal wear and tear. If you have any questions please post them or email me.

UCLApreortho

10+ Year Member
    May 1, 2007
    1. Dental Student
      Sorry I am new to SND. It is really important that I do well on my NBDE part 2 and I was curious if you would recommend any other books other than what you have included in this auction? I want to cover all of my bases but i think that stuff you posted is a good foundation and I will probably bid on it as long as it stays below $250. I may PM you other questions if you don't mind.

NBDE4Sale

10+ Year Member
      Aug 22, 2005
        Thanks for the reply. This is everything that I personally used to study for the NBDE part II and I was happy with my score. I used other things to study for part I like Stax and other older oldies but I didn't think they helped very much. Please feel free to PM me with any other messages.

About the Ads

NBDE4Sale

10+ Year Member
        Aug 22, 2005
          I just wanted to answer some of the questions that I have had PMed to me.

1. Did you write on any of the items? No I did not, I didn't use a pen or highlighter and tried to handle the cards minimally.

2. Can I sell the stuff separately? No sorry it is a package deal.

3. How did you feel about the NBDE part II? I felt that it was challenging but the stuff I used to study had me as prepared as I could be. I still think that the case section is ridiculous, the radiographs are hard to read.

thanks for checking out this post and best of luck

About the Ads