Everything you need to succeed on the DAT

Started by danchoi03
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

danchoi03

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IMG_4713.JPG

I recently took my DAT and I got high scores with these books:

1. Math Destroyer 2012 ($40 + shipping)
2. Organic Chemistry Odyssey 2010 by Dr. Jim Romano ($60 + shipping)
3. DAT Destroyer 2015 ($70 + shipping)
4. General Chemistry Destroyer 2014by Dr. Jim Romano ($60 + shipping)
5. The Gold Standard DAT QR and RC (book III of IV). ($40 + shipping)
6. ADA 2009 Sample Test ($30 + shipping)

All books have minimal damage and writing on them. I will sell the complete set for $270 + shipping. If you buy the complete set, I will include these for free:

1. Barron's Essays That Will Get You Into Medical School
2. Kaplan Organic Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology and Quantitative Reasoning quicksheets
3. A few important Kaplan Flashcards
4. Dr. Jim Romano Roadmaps that I laminated and blank out.

Please message me if you are interested.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
View attachment 196583
I recently took my DAT and I got high scores with these books:

1. Math Destroyer 2012 ($40 + shipping)
2. Organic Chemistry Odyssey 2010 by Dr. Jim Romano ($60 + shipping)
3. DAT Destroyer 2015 ($70 + shipping)
4. General Chemistry Destroyer 2014by Dr. Jim Romano ($60 + shipping)
5. The Gold Standard DAT QR and RC (book III of IV). ($40 + shipping)
6. ADA 2009 Sample Test ($30 + shipping)

All books have minimal damage and writing on them. I will sell the complete set for $270 + shipping. If you buy the complete set, I will include these for free:

1. Barron's Essays That Will Get You Into Medical School
2. Kaplan Organic Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology and Quantitative Reasoning quicksheets
3. A few important Kaplan Flashcards
4. Dr. Jim Romano Roadmaps that I laminated and blank out.

Please message me if you are interested.
Messaged you!