Everything's bigger in Texas

Started by deucerp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

deucerp

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So...what's the best radiology program in Texas?
 
So...what's the best radiology program in Texas?

Best overall - Baylor University Med center in Dallas (Yes, its a community program). Top boards scores. Tons of MRI experience, covetted MR fellowship either filled internally or by Mallinckrodt grads. Happy residents. Its run like an academic program. I would personally pick this over UTSW.

A very close second - UTSW in Dallas (Its SouthwestERN, not 'Southwest'). Best academic reputation in Texas and outside of Texas. Huge class size, top fellowships after residency, you can't go wrong here.

Then UT-Houston, then Baylor Houston, then all else.

-H
 
I'd go with UTSW as best overall. I don't think there is any shortage of good programs though.