China and Eastern Asia Evidence-based Medicine? Anyone have any experience ?

Started by bourvier
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bourvier

Having all but nothing
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I want to learn about EBM. This aspect seems a little new in my country. We dont have alot of clinicians research about this. And I dont have much resource in VietNam for this aspect. I have already take part in this forum, and i dont know where in this forum I can find the good resource, so I post this topic here. Any one can give me some experiences ??
Thank in advance. 🙂