EVMS MS waitlist

Started by mattch1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mattch1

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone familiar with the movement of the EVMS waitlist? I was just informed that I was put on the waitlist for Fall 08. Thanks!
MC
 
i just read yesterday on the EVMS thread on here that they take the highest MCATs first off the waitlist...good news if you are high MCAT/low GPA...bad news if you are low MCAT/high GPA
 
i just read yesterday on the EVMS thread on here that they take the highest MCATs first off the waitlist...good news if you are high MCAT/low GPA...bad news if you are low MCAT/high GPA

I'd take that maybe with a grain of salt... several people in our class this year got off the wait list and were in the opposite situation. I wouldn't worry about this too much.
 
Hey mattch1, when did you submit your application to the MS program and how soon after did you hear back? I submitted my application around March 20th and my last letter of recommendation got their on April 1st. But I was never notified that my application was complete, although all the boxes on my application checklist are checked. Anyone know if this means I am complete or was an email supposed to be sent out?

Hope I hear something from them soon.