ZildjianMD

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2007
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Any past, current, or future residents on here? I'm entering the program in July and I just wanted to get some insight on how things go there.

lobelsteve

SDN Lifetime Donor
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
May 30, 2005
Canton GA
www.stevenlobel.com
Status
Attending Physician
Best of luck. Norfolk is a great town. Minutes from the beach. Nice cafes in Ghent. I love Jet Noise bumper stickers are everywhere, and it is cool to see F15's, 16's, and 18's all playing over the water. Get to the beach in the morning often enough and you'll see pods of dolphins swimming by. At least the beach just to the south of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.

OP
Z

ZildjianMD

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2007
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Best of luck. Norfolk is a great town. Minutes from the beach. Nice cafes in Ghent. I love Jet Noise bumper stickers are everywhere, and it is cool to see F15's, 16's, and 18's all playing over the water. Get to the beach in the morning often enough and you'll see pods of dolphins swimming by. At least the beach just to the south of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.
Thanks, it seems like a nice place to be, hope I'll have so time to do some exploring.

Llenroc

Bandidos Motorcycle Club
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2004
Status
Thanks, it seems like a nice place to be, hope I'll have so time to do some exploring.
LOL. When I interviewed there, the residents main complaint was that they didn't have enough work to do. :hardy:

SSdoc33

10+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2007
Status
Attending Physician

this response seems peculiarly lacking any actual substance about the program. purposely excluded, methinks.....