EVMS wants two pictures--duplicates or different?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lady in red

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the stupid question, but they only have space for one pic on their secondary. I was wondering why would they want two pictures, and did you guys send them two differnet ones or two copies of the same one. I have 20 more secondaries to go :mad: :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

I would say send duplicates if you have them, but it probably doesn't really matter as long as they're the right size and look reasonably like the person they're going to interview! They probably want to have a picture to give to different interviewers.

Good luck with the secondaries! They get easier, as you start being able to recyle some of the answers. :D

What I hate is having to retype all that stuff about classes and extracurriculars in different formats for every other app! :mad:

Hi,

Actually I had assumed since they wanted two, they meant two different ones. So I sent a headshot and a full length.

Then I asked my friend and she said they probably wanted two duplicate shots and that is what she sent them.

So to answer your question. I don't know what they wanted. If I were you I would call them and ask.

Geez people...we're not supposed to be models--I *really* don't think it matters if the pics are the same...Yale wanted three and mine were all the same. I just figured that they needed them for different files because xerox copies of pictures suck.

I am sure the same picture is fine. Relax. They don't need the full length pictures and head shots! :) ;) :)