1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

Exact Dat Destroyer Questions

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by Snoopy903171, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snoopy903171

Snoopy903171 Member

Pre-Dental
    I've seen a couple of questions on the DAT verbatum to that of DAT Destroyer, anyone else seen these on their DAT???

if so, which Section and what number????

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Snoopy903171

Snoopy903171 Member

Pre-Dental
    So I'm assuming I'm alone here???

4. purduephigam

purduephigam SuPurdueper Member

Dental Student
    This is illegal and a form of cheating. Not to mention one or two problems (if that) will not help you in the long run. Just do yourself a favor and study the right way. Study it all!

The Destroyer paired up with other supplemental programs can be a great study tool after your foundation of the sciences is set. But one thing you must realize when preparing for the DAT, and this message goes for all of you weasels out there wanting to know these so-called 'exact' questions: "You're only cheating yourself."

Just study the right way. There are no short cuts from this point on, so just accept the fact that your stats depend on your hard work and commitment. Good luck.

5. aphistis

Moderator Emeritus

Attending Physician, Dentist
    Nobody's going to give you this information here, because it's illegal and violates the SDN terms of service agreement--incidentally, so does asking people for this kind of test information. Please don't do it anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.