EXAM 5 DAYS AWAY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocLevi

Reaction score
Hello fellow medical students! i am very new on this forum but i am about 5 days away from exam time. I would love to hear some feedback on my progress, anything would help!

BASELINE NBME 21: 199 (took on aug 23)
UWSA2: 217 (took on sept 10)
NBME 18: 217 (took on sept 10)
UWSA1: 232 (took sept 14)
NBME 22: 205 (took sept 17, huge bummer but my mistakes were careless and trivial plus i heard the curve on this one was brutal so i wasn't completely discouraged so to speak)
USMLERx cumulative analysis: range of 220-260 with 240 predicted. 73% correct with some questions left but not a lot.

FREE 120 TODAY: 77% (92/120) correct

Even though my scores aren't crazy high i do not think i need to push if i just use this last few days to solidify some facts. if i am careful on test day to not make the dumb mistakes i feel like i can get that 230-240+ because i have a really good foundation.

Members don't see this ad.

Did you do anything different between NBME 18, UWSA1, and NBME 22? The scores don't seem consistent for less than 1 week's time line. Take a look at what sort of questions you are getting wrong.