EXAM AFTER TOMORROW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Reekx94

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My exam is on Wednesday and I'm really starting to freak out although I am confident of my capabilities. Most of my mistakes on my NBMEs are ridiculous ones where I haven't read the question properly or just decided to change my answer while reviewing when I was actually sure of my gut feeling. Yeah dont ask....

For today and tomorrow I'll be revising the equations we need to know + Rapid review section in FA and all NBMEs.

Any tips in dealing with this crazy magnitude of stress?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,

My exam is on Wednesday and I'm really starting to freak out although I am confident of my capabilities. Most of my mistakes on my NBMEs are ridiculous ones where I haven't read the question properly or just decided to change my answer while reviewing when I was actually sure of my gut feeling. Yeah dont ask....

For today and tomorrow I'll be revising the equations we need to know + Rapid review section in FA and all NBMEs.

Thanks
What I did was practically the same as you did, only that on the last day I went to have coffee with my mom and bought some food for the next day to try to take my mind off the exam. I also mediated and took a walk around town. Sleep early and get your stuff ready for the exam like your permit, etc. I know it sounds stupid but I tried to repeat positive affirmations to myself to try to shut my negative thoughts off.

Hello everyone,

Thanks
I hope your exam went well. What did you mean by " revising all NBMEs" ?

Hey guys!

Feels amazing and unreal to finally be done with this beast. My exam went well, the testing center was really well set up with a very suitable atmosphere and environment.

As for the exam, I would be lying if I said it wasn't tough. Most noticeably the question stems were SIGNIFICANTLY longer than nbmes. I would say UW length if not longer for some. Time was never an issue for me but it was in the exam. Difficulty wise, I would say theres a fair distribution across the whole spectrum of difficulty from questions you'd solve in 3 seconds to questions you'd spend on 4-5 minutes. I had 5-6 marked questions in every block, hopefully some are correct :)

Overall it feels good to be done. Work hard, its WORTH IT.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I'm in the last 3 weeks of my prep, any advice on the highest yield stuff to do?
Congratulations on being done btw. All the best for results.