Exam appointment

ey630

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, so i know that when you schedule an a time for the OAT you can come earlier but not later than the time you signed up for. But does anyone know how much earlier? The day i want to schedule my test for only has the time from like 4-9, but thats too late...so i was thinking of showing up much earlier than that, lets say 12ish...anyone know if thats possible??

Members don't see this ad.

I was about 1 hr early for my test. 4 hrs seems like a stretch, imo. Assuming you have a few days before your test, call up prometric and see what they say. Make sure you word it in such a way that it doesnt make it seem like you're intentionally planning on writing 4 hrs early lol. If I was you, I wouldn't bank on them letting you write it 4 hrs early though and look for another date?

You have to keep in mind, that there are other ppl there taking other exams. I'm not sure how big the prometric center you are going to is, but the one i went to had about only 25 seats, and all of them were filled. But i think there is a certain amount of time they allow you to come in early for your reserved spot, I would do what the previous post said and call them to ask. I actually took the test from the time frame 4-9, it wasn't bad and I think I arrived about a half hour early, it took them 5 minutes to get everything ready for me, so i started early.

the first time i took it was from 12-4...4-9 seems like its too late and idk how well i'll be functioning at that time lol...but yeah i'll call in and see what they say...thanks for the inputt :)