exam confirmation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc2006

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everyone.
i am giving my part 1 second time...i have filled application few days back...but i didnt get my confirmation letter yet..i called ada but they r not giving me proper ans...can anybody tell me when will i get confirmation letter and if iwant to give exam in nov.,can i get date which i want to take? or is it too late for a taking exam in nov...thanks for help...

doc2006

Members don't see this ad.

doc2006 said:
hello everyone.
i am giving my part 1 second time...i have filled application few days back...but i didnt get my confirmation letter yet..i called ada but they r not giving me proper ans...can anybody tell me when will i get confirmation letter and if iwant to give exam in nov.,can i get date which i want to take? or is it too late for a taking exam in nov...thanks for help...

doc2006

HI doc2006,Don't worry.
You will receive a letter from ADA in about 3 weeks containing the 1800 no.FOR THE PROMETRIC CENTER that you will call to fix up an appointment for your test.
But if due to some reason you don't receive letter(as in my case, letter was lost in mail :eek: ) you can call the ADA....GET the phone no. of NDB......TELL them you r details and they will tell you your confirmation no. on phone and lo....you are all set to get date for exam. :laugh:
ALL THE BEST.

thanks doc..