Exam Crackers or DAT Achiever??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
T

tallgirl8

Hello! This is my very first post! I've been reading for some time and really love these forums...anyways...I'm currently volunteering in Costa Rica and studying for the DAT (going to retake in July because my scores will be old). I've read that Exam Crackers and DAT Achiever are really helpful. Can you buy them used? Anyone willing to sell them once they're done? Can you burn copies of the DAT Achiever CD? Just trying to save a buck or two! Also, are there any books with practice problems for the Math section? Need a little practice with that high school math!

Excited to become an active member of this forum! You guys are awesome!

Candice :)

Members don't see this ad.

Make the DAT forum your new home. ;) I think you're going to have to buy dat achiever, but I'm no hacker so there's probably a way around their system. But, you need to register the cd's with a key and that binds the program to one computer (if I remember correctly). Buy dat achiever first. Then, buy Examkracker Bio and Ochem and maybe 1001 questions for Ochem for extra physiology and ochem review. For the math section try princeton review's math review for the SAT II. A great book for word problems is Arco's GRE/GMAT math review (but it has no trig). You can get the books and Kaplan's on-line course material off E-Bay for a very good price. Good luck.

Welcome. I would say get both if you can, do anything you can get your hands on, the kaplan stuff is best. From what i remember DAT acheiver is super hard so it will prepare you well. With exam krackers the orgo and gchem helped me a great deal, don't buy the bio. Send me a private message I have a lot of stuff that I can sell to you, and a lot of it is electronic so you don't have to wait on shipping in costa rico.

also try overstock.com for dat material...I was able to get the stuff for cheaper than the bookstores and ebay