exam in 4 days

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zoey1234

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My exam is in few days and I am freaking out. First, please please I need an advice regarding which one should I buy to use for whatever days left, qvault or achiever, or topscore? I am almost done with bootcamp, and I finished CDP. Shall I buy one of these? or just go over destroyers and bootcamp one more time for the last 4 days left before real DAT?
Also, I m so nervous about PAT, I did all the 10 tests for CDP, and I did tests 1-5 one more time before I bought bootcamp, first time (CDP) I was getting between18-22, after about a month when I did tests 1-5 again I was getting 21-23 . Now that I am doing bootcamp, on the 4 tests I've taken, 19/18/18/18 and I am running out of time in all the 4 tests I did so far :bang:' however, in CDP, I always finish with about 6-10 min left. So I am freaking out :nailbiting:. Is the real DAT gonna be similar to CDP or bootcamp?
I appreciate all your help

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Zoey,

I advise going over destroyer and PAT on Bootcamp again. Destroyer will make you strong in the sciences. I don't think you should purchase a completely new program.

The actual PAT is pretty much exactly the same as Bootcamp. My last 5 scores on bootcamp were what I scored on the real deal.

Also, don't worry about practice scores. You've put in the work so just take a breath and relax. Good luck!

I got freaked out by DAT Bootcamp too. It's very helpful to make you realize where they can trick you on the real DAT but I thought my DAT was more similar to CDP but Bootcamp was definitely very very helpful. The only difference that I felt between both CDP and Bootcamps is the first section. When I did it, I got all of them wrong except like maybe two. So you should be fine!!

Good luck :)

I learnt a lot of tricks from Bootcamp for the PAT section; however, my test version is more like CDP. My score on this section is pretty similar to the average I got from CDP. You will be fine! Don't stress too much ! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you all :) I will finish whatever left in bootcamp and try to go over destroyer quickly, hope that'll be enough