Exam in March

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hitman1187

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I am taking my step 1 in March , hope to find others doing the same so we can discuss our progress and study process ........:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey goodluck , i am doing the same , but was wondering if i should go back and have a look at kaplan , because its been a long time since i have read them , i not done with FA yet so want to do it before Kaplan reference ...

Are you talking about the kaplan qbank? I think it would be a good idea to look at kaplan if you're taking it later in march. It'll probably be a better plan to hit FA and UW hard as we get closer to the exam date. I haven't used the kaplan qbank, i chose to do usmlerx instead of it :p so i might not be the best person for advice on this. Good luck to you too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you talking about the kaplan qbank? I think it would be a good idea to look at kaplan if you're taking it later in march. It'll probably be a better plan to hit FA and UW hard as we get closer to the exam date. I haven't used the kaplan qbank, i chose to do usmlerx instead of it :p so i might not be the best person for advice on this. Good luck to you too.

No i am asking about kaplan notes ... but am mostly going to stick to FA and u world ..

goodluck ahead ..

I have 4 weeks.So far I did UW twice the second time only mistakes. I am trying to do FA with usmlerx since passive reading of FA wasn't helping me much- I seem to have the knowledge of choices but when it comes to answering tests I am unable to integrate with the question. So I decided to navigate FA with Usmlerx but it seems to be helpful only done system wise than random! When I do random(Hard only) in usmlerx I am not scoring much. UW was better! I feel athome with UW and was wondering if its a good idea to do

1. Review whole UW rather at this stage
2. Do usmlerx only hard questions- random/system?

I am worried if I got used to the comfort of uw and unable to do other questions and read FA passively. Does it happen with others? Pl help.

Hi Hitman, how do you do?
I wish you & all the guys the best!
You'll do it! :)

P.S. Hitman isn't your username a nickname for the famous Canadian wrestler
Bret Hart?

I have 4 weeks.So far I did UW twice the second time only mistakes. I am trying to do FA with usmlerx since passive reading of FA wasn't helping me much- I seem to have the knowledge of choices but when it comes to answering tests I am unable to integrate with the question. So I decided to navigate FA with Usmlerx but it seems to be helpful only done system wise than random! When I do random(Hard only) in usmlerx I am not scoring much. UW was better! I feel athome with UW and was wondering if its a good idea to do

1. Review whole UW rather at this stage
2. Do usmlerx only hard questions- random/system?

I am worried if I got used to the comfort of uw and unable to do other questions and read FA passively. Does it happen with others? Pl help.

i guess do UW + FA ...much better than Rx ... what is your date ??

Hi Hitman, how do you do?
I wish you & all the guys the best!
You'll do it! :)

P.S. Hitman isn't your username a nickname for the famous Canadian wrestler
Bret Hart?

thanks ... yes it is , but i kept it because of the game ... was addicted to it ...lol

i guess do UW + FA ...much better than Rx ... what is your date ??

End of March.
Also Is it a better idea to do usmlerx system wise/ random. If I am doing random I am not feeling helped vs system wise I feel I am atleast navigating thu FA.

g.gif
That's what i think too

End of March.
Also Is it a better idea to do usmlerx system wise/ random. If I am doing random I am not feeling helped vs system wise I feel I am atleast navigating thu FA.

i have always done UW system wise , not random wise so its able to write in FA